George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- More analysis on potential move back to commissions
- George Michael Gerstein Showcased on Bloomberg Law for ESG Analysis
- WSJ: Merrill Considers Lifting Ban on Commission-Based Retirement Accounts
- InvestmentNews: DOL fiduciary rule on brink of death as key deadline passes
- George Michael Gerstein Interviewed About GSAM’s New ESG ETF