George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- Cord-Cutting: DOL Embraces Technology with New Retirement Plan Disclosure Safe Harbor
- Signatories of UK Stewardship Code reckon with COVID-19 risk
- DOL issues final rule on electronic disclosures
- The Thrift Savings Plan/China Controversy – A Fiduciary Governance Perspective
- White House, DOL press Thrift Savings to halt inclusion of Chinese equities