George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- TDFs as a source of fiduciary risk?
- Stradley Ronon’s Fiduciary Governance Group cited for identifying state-wide trends on fiduciary legislation
- OMB comes back into focus with Reg BI
- Jackson calls for greater disclosure of index fund voting patterns
- Jackson thinks a strong enough Reg BI might allay the states