George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- Will consumers understand the SEC’s disclosure documents?
- FX Global Code: One Year Later
- George Michael Gerstein interviewed by Compliance Reporter regarding intersection of Reg BI and state action
- Board composition and compensation dominate proxy voting
- Ignites: Industry Shreds SEC’s Proposed ‘Relationship Summary’ Form