George Michael Gerstein
George Michael Gerstein focuses his practice on advising clients on the fiduciary and prohibited transaction provisions of the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974 (ERISA). He counsels banks, trust companies, broker-dealers, investment managers, private fund (including hedge funds and private equity funds) sponsors, and advisers on their responsibilities under federal law when managing plan assets.
Most Recent Posts:
- An increasingly growing web of fiduciary compliance
- Larry Stadulis & George Michael Gerstein sit down with Citywire RIA Magazine to discuss the fiduciary state of play
- SEC asked to reinforce fiduciary protections in private funds
- Full steam ahead for SEC standards of conduct rule?
- What is the Fiduciary Governance Group?